The Handcart Days Committee wants to express their deep gratitude to the following businesses, organizations and individuals who help make Handcart Days a success:
2016 Legacy Sponsors
2016 Heritage Sponsors
2016 Pioneer Sponsors
Sponsors In Kind
- DeWaal & Sons Inc.
- Dick's Market Bountiful
- Gregory’s Wheat Shop
- Interstate Batteries
- Page Electric
- South Davis Recreation Center
- Swire Coca-Cola
We also wish to express a big thank you to the thousands who marched in the Grand Parade, sang and danced in the Park Entertainment, staffed the food booths in the park and helped with the games and all the other activities that make a great celebration!
How to Become a Sponsor
- Sponsorship gifts can be cash or in-kind. In-kind donations include goods and services ranging from printing fliers, to vehicles, to food.
- Other opportunities to sponsor include sponsoring an activity at Bountiful Park or at the Arts and Craft Show giving your organization a discreet presence.
Information on Becoming a Sponsor
Reasons to Become a Sponsor
A once a year event that brings the community together to celebrate what has made Bountiful one of the most cherished and desired areas to live.
- 60,000 plus people attend the parade and activities at the park over a 2-day period. This is an excellent way to give your company extra exposure for a relatively low cost compared to other forms of advertising.
- The Arts and Crafts Exhibit also offers another exposure to your company over a 30-day period.
- Attendees include many people who live outside our community that will come to your business because of the activities.
- It is an opportunity for all people in the area to come and celebrate the community and to honor those who have made it what it is.
- The parade has over 85 entries, about the same size as the Days of '47 Parade.
- Bountiful Handcart Days pulls the community together and offers you an opportunity to aide in making this happen.
- Bountiful Handcart Days is a qualified 501C(3) organization and all contributions are tax deductible.
- The activities that draw people together are:
- Arts and Crafts Exhibit
- More than 17 entertainers performing at the park
- Food, games and fun at the park
How We Use the Money
100% of the money raised goes directly to fund the celebrations
Bountiful Handcart Days is a non-profit corporation that serves southern Davis County with a celebration every July that commemorates the handcart and other pioneers. The celebration brings to mind pioneer's sacrifices, histories, and heritage through friendly, safe, and wholesome activities at affordable prices. Activities include a parade, arts and crafts exhibit, food, games, and entertainment. Handcart Days helps build a sense of community. Bountiful Handcart Days is a 100% volunteer–run organization with no paid staff and money raised at the activities and from our sponsors goes 100% to funding its activities in the current and future years.