Art & Craft Exhibition
Our Heritage - Our Future
Location: Bountiful/Davis Art Center (BDAC), 90 N. Main, Bountiful
|June 23-24||All entries must be submitted in person (10am - 5pm)|
|July 5||Opening Night, Reception 7pm|
|July 5-22||Exhibit Open for Viewing|
|BDAC Hours: Tue-Fri 10am - 6pm; Sat 12pm - 5pm|
|People's Choice voting through July 19|
||Retrieve Entries 12pm - 5pm|
Both youth and adults are invited to submit an entry.
Invited artists will not be eligible for any of the awards given out for the general exhibition but will compete for one 1st Place Invited Artist award.
One entry per person.
All entries must have been created no more than two (2) years prior to submission.
All entries must be the submitters’ own works (unless bringing the work on behalf of the artist).
Painting and Drawing • Pottery and Ceramics • Photography • Metalwork/Woodwork • Sculpture • Needlework • Machine Quilting • Hand Quilting • Traditional/Pioneer Crafts
1st Place • 2nd Place • 3rd place • Honorable Mention • Theme Award • People’s Choice • Youth Awards • Best of Show • Best Traditional/Pioneer Craft
Theme Interpretation • Technical Proficiency • Presentation • Creativity/Depth • Use of Medium • Composition
Every precaution will be taken to protect submitted entries. All accepted entries will be insured from entry date through July 26.
Download, print, and mail the PDF form. Or, instantly submit the web forms online.
Art & Craft Exhibition Application
Note, participants may also apply in person when they bring in their entries on June 23-24.
Rules For Entries:
- No Fees. Each artist may submit one entry.
- Only originals (no copies or prints, please) which have not previously been displayed at BDAC will be accepted.
- Entries must have been completed within the past 2 years.
- Entries must be dry, suitably framed and ready for hanging or display. The backs of two-dimensional entries must have wires or d-rings for hanging. No sawtooth hangers, please.
- The Art & Craft Exhibition Committee reserves the right to refuse any entry. In the event that there is not space for all entries the first 120 qualified entries are guaranteed a spot in the exhibit.
- Please use plexiglass rather than glass over entries (not required for oils or acrylics). The BDAC cannot assume a responsibility for damage to artwork framed with glass.
- Oversize pieces subject to approval.
Art & Craft Exhibition questions? Contact the exhibition committee
Phone Number: 801-694-6638